Sherborne Extending Dining Table
order now for estimated delivery mid August.
The Sherborne extending dining table is crafted from prime weathered oak and supported by two monumental pedestals intricately carved in plinth-like sections on solid, wide, attractively curved bases. It’s a real crowd-pleaser, ideal for a large traditional farmhouse kitchen or a contemporary open-plan diner. The 2-metre table can easily accommodate 8, and has two extension leaves, giving you the flexibility to seat up to 12 – perfect for large family gatherings and celebrations.
- Dimensions H79.5 x D100 x W200-300cm
- Each leaf measures 50cm
- Handcrafted from North American white oak; each piece of wood is uniquely beautiful with its own distinctive grain and natural markings
- Built to last for years to come
- Our unique multi-stage weathered finish adds to the fabulous look of this table and gives it an exquisite and aesthetically pleasing finish
- Protected with a water-based sealant for everyday use. For care instructions, please refer to our Furniture Care guide
- Seats 8-12 guests, making it extremely versatile for entertaining
- This table is very easy to extend, but does require 2 people
- The two leaves can be stored safely in the cardboard box provided when not in use
• White Glove Delivery to England and Wales is £30 per consignment. Includes full assembly of your furniture and removal of packaging for your convenience.
Please allow 7-14 working days for delivery if the item is in stock.
• White Glove Delivery to Scottish Mainland, Northern Ireland and Ireland is £60 per consignment. Includes full assembly of your furniture and removal of packaging for your convenience.
Please allow 7-14 working days for delivery if item is in stock.
• For UK Offshore (including the Isle of Wight) please contact us for a customised quotation and timescale.
• No questions asked simple returns.