Here at La Residence Interiors we’re dedicated to providing you with the ultimate in white glove delivery service
We're proud to offer a fast, efficient and friendly white glove furniture delivery service to all of the UK and Ireland
How long does delivery take?
All orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days but please allow 3-5 days for delivery.
How much does delivery cost?
England - £40 per consignment.
Wales & Scottish mainland – £70 per consignment.
Ireland – £90 per consignment.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer UK Offshore delivery (including the Isle of Wight). However we are able to arrange delivery to a freight forwarder of your choice, please contact us for more information.
UK – £5.95. Anywhere else, please contact us for a quote.
When do we deliver?
Our courier Evri delivers 7 days a week between 8am and 8pm. They will dispatch your item as soon as it's available and send you an email so you can also choose to change the delivery day or deliver to a specific neighbour or safe place.
Ordered multiple items?
All your gorgeous goods will be shipped together once everything is ready to go. So what happens if, for example, you order a dining table and chairs and your table is in stock but your chairs aren't quite ready yet? Well, in this scenario they'll all be sent once the chairs arrive in our warehouse.
Can't wait? Not to worry. Give us a call on 01403 752245 and we will split your shipments for a small charge.
Ordered large items?
If you have ordered a table, headboard, or large occasional chair, please just double-check the measurements to make sure that it will fit through your doors/hallways or around tight corners (especially if it's going upstairs) so that our delivery crews can get it to the room you require on delivery day. The teams are very experienced at manoeuvring bulky furniture but they can't perform miracles and we really don't want you to be disappointed!
What happens on delivery day?
- Our delivery crew will contact you approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour before delivery. (Where unavoidable delays occur, you will be informed immediately by the delivery team and given a revised estimated time of arrival.)
- The uniformed crew will deliver your furniture to your room of choice and remove all the packaging for recycling.
- Your furniture order will then be fully assembled.
- At this point you will be asked to fully inspect your furniture before signing a Proof of Delivery (POD) note. It's important to take this opportunity to check that you're happy with everything, as we regret we cannot take responsibility for faults reported after this document has been signed.
- All home accessories are sent via courier, so will require a signature on delivery.
Do you deliver overseas?
Unfortunately, our delivery partners do not deliver outside the UK. However we are able to arrange delivery to a freight forwarder of your choice, please contact us for more information.
What if there's a problem?
If you are unsure about any of your items, please let the delivery crew know or give us a call on 01403 752245. Keep all the packaging if you can, as this ensures that the items will not be damaged when being returned. If damage occurs, you may be liable.
If you think you want to return your order, or there are any faulty or damaged items (this is rare but it does happen once in a blue moon) please see our returns page for more information.