Hamilton Dining Chair – Royal Blue Velvet
IN STOCK READY FOR DELIVERY
Our bestselling Hamilton dining chair as you've never it seen it before –upholstered in new royal blue velvet, the perfect foil to our weathered oak dining tables. The luxurious, high quality Hamilton is inspired by the 1940s era. It has elegant bronze stud detailing around the edges and back and a sturdy oak frame. The seat is filled with feather and foam to ensure the utmost comfort for your guests. The legs are finished in a natural weathered oak and so will perfectly complement any of our range of dining tables.
Dimensions: H92cm x D58cm x W48cm
Seat Height: 48cm
- Sturdy high quality solid oak frame built to last for years to come.
- Expertly hand upholstered in the highest quality 100% soft royal blue polyester velvet to complement all colour schemes.
- Finished in our unique multi stage weathered oak finish to enhance exceptional quality.
- Gently curved back of the chair supports you whilst seated and enhances extra comfort.
- Extra padding to the seat of the chair adds further comfort and understated sophisticated luxury.
- Neat studded detailing around the edge of the chair adds to the further attention to detail.
• White Glove Delivery to England and Wales is £30 per consignment. Includes full assembly of your furniture and removal of packaging for your convenience.
Please allow 7-14 working days for delivery if the item is in stock.
• White Glove Delivery to Scottish Mainland, Northern Ireland and Ireland is £60 per consignment. Includes full assembly of your furniture and removal of packaging for your convenience.
Please allow 7-14 working days for delivery if item is in stock.
• For UK Offshore (including the Isle of Wight) please contact us for a customised quotation and timescale.
• No questions asked simple returns.
If you would like a to order a free swatch please click here