Hamilton Dining Chair – Pale Blue Velvet
Our bestselling Hamilton dining chair as you've never it seen it before – upholstered in new pale blue velvet, the perfect foil to our weathered oak dining tables. The luxurious, high quality Hamilton is inspired by the 1940s era. It has elegant bronze stud detailing around the edges and back and a sturdy oak frame. The seat is filled with feather and foam to ensure the utmost comfort for your guests. The legs are finished in a natural weathered oak and so will perfectly complement any of our range of dining tables.
- Sturdy high quality solid oak frame built to last for years to come.
- Expertly hand upholstered in the highest quality 100% soft pale blue polyester velvet to complement all colour schemes.
- Our 'Brilliant Velvet' is stain and water resistant which makes it more durable for every day use.
Dimensions: H92cm x D50cm x W48cm
Seat Height: 48cm
- Finished in our unique multi stage weathered oak finish to enhance exceptional quality.
- Gently curved back of the chair supports you whilst seated and enhances extra comfort.
- Extra padding to the seat of the chair adds further comfort and understated sophisticated luxury.
- Neat studded detailing around the edge of the chair adds to the further attention to detail.