Brunswick Extending Weathered Oak Dining Table
IN STOCK READY FOR DELIVERY
Our bestselling oval extending weathered oak dining table is now available in its original extra-large size, and now (by popular demand) in a smaller version for those who don’t need quite as much space for guests. The large Brunswick extending weathered oak dining table is perfect for those who love to entertain in large numbers and generously seats from 4 to 12 guests, with 4 extension leaves. The small Brunswick seats 4-8 guests and has 2 extension leaves. Both extending dining tables are handcrafted and a wire brush technique has been used to enhance the grain of the wood in order to give it a more pronounced appearance. The tables have an unfinished look and feel, but are fully protected for everyday use. The table tops are supported by elegantly shaped, fluted, hand-turned legs, which are also finished in weathered oak.
- Dimensions H78 x D120 x W120-350cm or H78cm x D100 x W100-235cm
- Each leaf measures 58cm (large Brunswick) or 66cm (small Brunswick)
- Handcrafted from North American white oak; each piece of wood is uniquely beautiful with its own distinctive grain and natural markings
- Built to last for years to come
- Our unique multi-stage weathered finish adds to the fabulous look of this table and gives it an exquisite and aesthetically pleasing finish
- Protected with a water-based sealant for everyday use. For care instructions, please refer to our Furniture Care guide
- Large Brunswick seats up to 12 guests and so is perfect if you only need to entertain large numbers on an occasional basis
- Small Brunswick seats up to 8 guests so is ideal if you have less space
- Both tables are very easy to extend, but the large Brunswick does require 2 people
- The leaves can be stored safely in the cardboard box provided when not in use
• White Glove Delivery to England and Wales is £30 per consignment. Includes full assembly of your furniture and removal of packaging for your convenience.
Please allow 7-14 working days for delivery if the item is in stock.
• White Glove Delivery to Scottish Mainland, Northern Ireland and Ireland is £60 per consignment. Includes full assembly of your furniture and removal of packaging for your convenience.
Please allow 7-14 working days for delivery if item is in stock.
• For UK Offshore (including the Isle of Wight) please contact us for a customised quotation and timescale.
• No questions asked simple returns.