Hamilton Dining Chair - Champagne Velvet
Inspired by the 1940s era, this luxurious and high-quality Hamilton dining chair is upholstered in our sumptuous champagne coloured velvet and features elegant brass stud detailing around the edges and back. This beautiful chair has a solid oak frame to ensure further durability and is extremely sturdy. The seat is filled with feather and foam to ensure the utmost comfort for your guests. The legs are finished in a natural weathered oak and so will perfectly complement any of our dining tables.
- Sturdy high quality solid oak frame built to last for years to come.
- Expertly hand upholstered in the highest quality 100% soft champagne velvet to complement all colour schemes.
- Our 'Brilliant Velvet' is stain and water resistant which makes it more durable for every day use.
Dimensions: H92cm x D50cm x W48cm
Seat Height: 48cm
- Finished in our unique multi stage weathered oak finish to enhance exceptional quality.
- Gently curved back of the chair supports you whilst seated and enhances extra comfort.
- Extra padding to the seat of the chair adds further comfort and understated sophisticated luxury.
- Neat studding around the edge of the chair adds further attention to detail.