Montague Large Weathered Oak Rectangular Dining Table
estimated to be back in stock November
Our generously sized Montague weathered oak dining table is influenced by classic 17th century Monastery design. The Montague dining table is handcrafted and the table top has had a wire brush technique used to enhance the grain of the wood in order to give it a more pronounced appearance. The table top is supported by four solid baluster shaped hand-turned legs, which are also finished in weathered oak, and add to the individuality and beauty of this piece of furniture.
Dimensions H78 x D110 x W240cm
- Handcrafted from North American white oak; each piece of wood is uniquely beautiful with its own distinctive grain and natural markings
- Built to last for years to come
- Our unique multi-stage weathered finish adds to the fabulous look of this table and gives it an exquisite and aesthetically pleasing finish
- Protected with a water-based sealant for everyday use. For care instructions, please refer to our Furniture Care guide
- Seats up to 10 guests so is absolutely perfect for those who love to entertain in larger numbers
- Our exclusive and extravagant Montague dining table is perfect for those who want a huge piece of statement furniture to complete their dining room
• White Glove Delivery to England and Wales is £30 per consignment. Includes full assembly of your furniture and removal of packaging for your convenience.
Please allow 7-14 working days for delivery if the item is in stock.
• White Glove Delivery to Scottish Mainland, Northern Ireland and Ireland is £60 per consignment. Includes full assembly of your furniture and removal of packaging for your convenience.
Please allow 7-14 working days for delivery if item is in stock.
• For UK Offshore (including the Isle of Wight) please contact us for a customised quotation and timescale.
• No questions asked simple returns.